RANDOM: Personal Poems About Love and HeartBreak 3

Personal Poems About Love & HeartBreak 3


   It's a Saturday, not a Thursday, I know and I'm very, very sorry. This week was hectic and I couldn't get myself to share with you. 

   To make it up to you, they'll be two today, fair? 🙃 (comment and let me know if its fine.)

This poem is written as a 'now you're back in my life' note.

  Here it is, read:

 FLOOD ME


Floods start with rains,
pouring into gutters,
into deep things,
like portholes.



Rain on swampy ground sinks in 
and the ground begins to mix,
begins to turn to swamp 
that it is.





My whole life has led up to this moment:
You come back to me and
the flood growing in 
my soft, swampy heart
umbrellas us,


my shoulders sag in your hug.
Floods
escape through my eyes.



Every time you change your perfume,
it still holds something familiar under it,
it's the way your body smells naked,
it smells rain,
smells male.



"I missed you,"
you say, invoking more torrents,
I cry,
melt ... foam
in the path of waterfall;
swamp, that I am.



Look,
when you were gone,
the portholes were covered up,
the gutters are clean now,
insecurities are being dealt with,
these deep parts of me are no longer messed up,
no longer treacherous 
like portholes,
looking for something to sink,

so flood me.



My heart is ready for this kind of intensity,
it's mostly good road here these days,
at least my chest no longer deadens
when you say,
"I love you."



I'm cold
but 
send more rain.



Open your storehouses,
the secure, downstairs rooms
that you kept intact,
let the waters in them rush in on me,
again.




Flood me to choking,
to drowning,
pour over me
to orgasm.
  

Comments

  1. I want the second one. It's fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reaction box can't mirror what your works evoke in me so most times...I don't react...


    Send the second please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PEOPLE ISH: HER HAIR